Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can the Court send me for drug testing in a custody case or divorce case that includes children?

Yes! If there are allegations that you or the other Party are using either legal (non- prescribed) narcotics or illegal narcotics, you can be sent for a drug test. The Court will actually stamp your hand at Court and you are instructed to go straight from the Court to the drug testing facility.

I tell my clients, the quickest way to lose your children is to do drugs!!!!!